The Dolomites: Italian style living
The Skirama Dolomiti locations have been selected to give you the best destinations in our mountains. This includes the Paganella area, together with Madonna di Campiglio and Pinzolo (in Val Rendena), Folgarida-Marilleva, Pejo, Tonale-Ponte di Legno (in Val di Sole), Monte Bondone Folgaria-Lavarone.
2,000 km of trails for hikers, 100 equipped trails, a wide variety of bike related activities (MTB mapped routes, bike park, bike paths, bicibus (bus shuttle) service), fast and modern ski lifts, the local cuisine waiting to be tasted in restaurants, in "Malghe" (dairy summer houses) and in "Rifugi" (alpine lodges) and several "itineraries" to discover past history and local culture.
During the winter season with your single ski pass you can access the important Brenta Dolomites skiing areas which include: 380 km of slopes with artificial snow served by 150 ski lifts that can reach an altitude of 3,000 m, allowing you to ski from November to April.
Not to be missed in summer
The 6 wonders:
- Lake Molveno, the most beautiful Lake in Italy
- the Adamello Brenta National Park, the largest protected area in Trentino (618 km2)
- the Spormaggiore Wildlife Park, the only Park in Trentino where you can see the large animals which live in the Alps.
- the new Via Ferrata delle Aquile della Paganella (a route fitted with ropes and metal ladders) with breathtaking views of Trentino
- Rifugio (alpine lodge) Pedrotti in the Brenta Dolomites and Rifugio (alpine lodge) la Roda on the Paganella summit
- Epic Enduro Bear Trails and Lake to Lake tours with more than 4000 m height difference in descent.
Discover the fascinating story of the parish priest "Don Taialacqua" and the great intuition he had