On the edge of the forest adventure begins: get on your bike!
Fat Bikes are bicycles with very wide tyres (hence the name "fat") which originated in Alaska, designed to deal with snowy paths which are at least partially compacted, along roads through the forest.
In addition to the classic Fat Bikes and the Fat Bike Kids for children aged 2 to 6, also available are the Semi Fat Bikes and the E-Fat Bikes, electric Fat Bikes with electric pedal power, allowing even those less fit to enjoy going on excursions, the landscape and the creaking of the snow under the bike.
The Dolomiti Paganella Bike offers routes dedicated to Fat Bikes and a rental service: daily, from Monday to Friday there are scheduled tours with official DPB Academy guides.
Here are some details about the excursions organized by the guides:
- Short excursion (1.5 h/2 h), with Fat Bike and E-Fat Bike, from € 35 all inclusive (bike-guide-refreshment with tea and cake)
- Medium length excursion (3 h), with electric bike and aperitif "at high altitude" at € 60 all inclusive, the whole day (5-6 h), cost € 85 (including bike-guide-lunch)
- At night with dinner in a Rifugio, cost € 75 (E-Fat bike-guide-lights-dinner included)
- If requested, specific excursions can be organized, however a minimum number of 4 participants is required.
What to wear and take with you when you go Fat Biking?
- Winter clothing for cycling, running or cross country skiing, alternatively technical clothing, warm and comfortable, depending on weather conditions
- Hiking shoes or boots
- Spare socks and vest
- Water and a snack
For more information write to email@example.com
Poised on ice After some hesitation and a bit of effort here you are, balanced on your blades ready to move through the air on the...
You only need 2 poles to stay in shape Cross country skiing is a winter sport that allows you to move forward in the snow thanks to...