Together with the Dolomiti Paganella Card, the Trentino Guest Card is much more than just a simple tourist pass, it is the easiest and most convenient way to enjoy everything that Trentino has to offer! It gives you free or discounted entry to the main museums, castles and natural parks. It also allows you to circulate freely on public transport, avoiding traffic and parking problems and offers a range of discounts and access to exclusive services such as guided tours, priority entry and tasting events.
With Trentino Guest Card you can enjoy a range of tourist experiences worth €350 a week! Indeed, the card offers:
- Free circulation on public transport within Trentino: trains, ferries and some cableways included;
- Free or discounted entry to over 60 museums
- Free or discounted visits to 20 castles and over 40 attractions, including the Verona Arena;
- A range of tasting events involving typical local products in the company of the producers themselves. Discounts on purchases and free guided tours;
- Access to a range of other services at special rates;
- A range of unusual experiences and booking services with the dedicated App
- Discount codes to reach Trentino with Flixbus and MarinoBus
How do you get it?
It’s very simple. For a Trentino Guest Card all you have to do is book a stay in one of our hotels or other accommodation. The Guest Card, included with no additional costs, will be delivered to you in either digital or paper form by the accommodation facility itself.
Plus, the Trentino Guest Card is free for children and youths under the age of 18.
Did you download the Trentino Guest Card app?
Available for both Android and iOS, the App allows you to have your digital card with you at all times. It helps you find the best experiences, access information on participating structures and attractions and obtain directions on how to get there. All you have to do is download the free app and register yourself inserting your card’s details then click on “YOUR Guest Card” and show it at the ticket desks of museums, castles and other attractions.
During your holiday, the Trentino Guest Card App also allows you to circulate freely on public transport in Trentino, starting from the date of issue of your guest card. Here’s how:
- Click on the button “Travel with OpenMove” at the bottom of the screen and access the service;
- Choose your means of transport – cable car, train, bus – and issue your free tickets;
- You’ll find your tickets on OpenMove, in the section “My tickets”. Remember to validate your ticket before or as you board!
The Dolomiti Paganella Card is free for all guests of the partner structures and entitles you to a series of discounts on tourist services...
DID YOU KNOW THAT BY CHOOSING DOLOMITI PAGANELLA AND STAYING AT OUR ACCOMMODATIONS YOU HELP US IMPROVE? From the 1st November 2015...
Dolomiti-Paganella Cross Triathlon European Championship GENERAL DESCRIPTION SWIM Course: In...