The most romantic race is back!
With skialp-skies or with snowshoes from Andalo, couples with one man and one woman need to be connected by a lenyard, 5 metres long.
Classic Race (to rifugio Dosson | 400m D+) or PLUS (only skialpinists, to rifugio Albi de Mez | 750m D+) NEW
Starting from Dolomiti Square in Andalo:
- 18.00 skialpinists PLUS (NEW!)
- 18.15 snowshoes participants CLASSIC
- 18.30 skialpinists CLASSIC
- Arrival is at Rifugio Dosson for CLASSIC and at Rifugio Albi de Mez for PLUS, going through via paganella and Cacciatori 1 Skislope (D+ 400m) and Cacciatori II Skislope for the PLUS (D+ 750). At Rifugio Dosson, before the end of the race there will be a surprise proof for participants of the CLASSIC
- First three couples in skialpine CLASSIC and first three couples of skialp PLUS will be rewarded, as well as first three couples with snowshoes. There will also be a lottery for all couples participants. Winners will be proclamed at Rifugio Dosson at 9.30pm
- Coming back is by skilift or by skiing:
- From Dosson to Andalo only from 9.00pm to 10pm through Cacciatori I SkiSlope
- From Rifugio Albi de Mez ro Rifugio Dosson only from 8.00pm to 9.00pm through Cacciatori II Skislope
Athletes need to wear helmet and a ever-on front light.
No reimbursement in case of lack of partecipation.