Bored? Here it's impossible!
The Andalo Life, is a sports park in Andalo which offers incredible opportunities for fun, You'll be spoilt for choice!
You can find events, swimming pools, entertainment, campsites, massages and wellness treatments, slides and relaxation in this huge tourist resort located in a beautiful mountain village.
Here's what you will find in the 130,00 m2 park:
- A sports centre equipped for children
- A huge park that extends past the ice rink
- The fantastic Winter Park slides where you can launch yourself, both in summer and winter, with colourful “doughnuts” on long routes immersed in nature
- Deck chairs and relaxation
- The bouncy castle area with facilities to entertain your children, such as castles, slides and trampolines, which with a bit of imagination you can play lots more different games.
- The opportunity to take a tour around the small lake in Andalo by miniature train with beautiful themed background music: an excellent opportunity to take a lot of photos for your instagram profile!
- A Conference Centre with capacity for 800 people to attend events and evening entertainment
- Entertainment staff (happy hour games, indoor games room, tournaments) who will leave you speechless and with a smile printed on your face!
- The children's club "Andalo Life" with its exciting atmosphere, soccer field, workshops, climbing wall, maze, soft area, games and surprises
- An area dedicated to dining and then relaxation under the sun on the green lawn, perfect to enjoy in summer
- Baby Cars, circuit for coin operated electric miniature cars, great fun for younger children
- Mini-golf course with 18 holes, always popular
- AcquaIN Centre is a trendy wellness centre, with sauna, Turkish bath, outdoor whirlpool, relaxation areas, massages, solarium, fitness centre, beauty treatments, 8-lane 25 m swimming pool and children's pool with water slides
- Here you can go ice skating, play tennis, do exercise, cycle, jog, play soccer or beach volleyball, do sports and play boules;
- A horse riding centre with daytime excursions in the Adamello Brenta National Park or evening excursions with torches to Rifugi (mountain lodges) where you can find hospitality and refreshment;
- A permanent nativity scene exhibition, a games room and of course a bar
- The Mountain Guide info-points situated near the climbing gym, are the ideal starting point for hiking with snowshoes to discover animal tracks or just to enjoy the silence of the forest
- Sloping lawns behind the Sports Centre are ideal for children's tobogganing
- A cross-country skiing circuit near the small lake, illuminated in the evening and with artificial snow.
In short, clean air, intense fun and a lot of beauty!
Trentino Guest Card arrives on the Paganella Plateau! From 26th March to 10th June and from 17th September to 31st December 2018,...
If we could we would tailor-make the snow Do you want specific skis, the latest model or are you fond of a particular brand? Do you...
A holiday with thousands of flavours To add flavour to your holiday, after wandering around our mountains and admiring the gorgeous...
Exceed your limits, let yourself be guided. The best way to discover the mountain is next to an Alpine Guide.It is a special way of...
Learn to have fun Our ski instructors and ski schools: More than 100 trained and dedicated instructors. Able to teach you all...