Exceed your limits, let yourself be guided.
The best way to discover the mountain is next to an Alpine Guide.
It is a special way of having a unique but safe adventure in the mountains; discovering its wildest places and its most unusual aspects, while enjoying its charm, learning to respect it and being well-prepared to tackle the risks that activities in these unspoilt places have.
Our Alpine Guides and Mountaineering Instructors are well-trained and continually keep abreast of new information and have years of experience behind them. They know the mountains where they will take you like the back of their hands.
The Dolomiti di Brenta Paganella Alpine Guide team can boast of having 3 generations of Alpine Guides: each member is specialized in a specific area, from the Himalayan expert to the rock climber, but each one knows the areas in depth.
Here are the contacts of our alpine guides:
- Activity Trentino | (+39) 0461 585853 | email@example.com
- Ambiez Mountain Guides | (+39) 340 574 0081 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Angelo Giovanetti | (+39) 337 708510 | email@example.com
- Luca Cornella | (+39) 366 6167538 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marco Pellegrini | (+39) 320 0418229 | email@example.com
- Mountain Trekking Expedition: Angelo Giovanetti (+39) 337 708510, firstname.lastname@example.org e Danilo Cavosi (+39) 337 208512, email@example.com
- Simone Elmi | (+39) 340 2507108 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claudio Kerschbaumer | (+39) 335 6959252 | email@example.com
Here are the contacts of our medium mountain guides:
- Brenta Walk | (+39) 349 6284639 | (+39) 349 1213237 | (medium mountain guides)
- Davide Donati | (+39) 342 8205268 | firstname.lastname@example.org | (medium mountain guide)
- Ermanno Baldessari | (+39) 345 1452928 | Ermanno.email@example.com | (medium mountain guide)
- Giulio Elmi | (+39) 320 8461236 | firstname.lastname@example.org | (medium mountain guide)
Alternatively, for information and reservations, you can go to the "Casetta" in Andalo (near the Montura Store) or call (+39) 347 6837765. Opening hours: every day from 16.30 to 18.30
Our Alpine Guides have thought of a variety of activities for you:
- One day excursions
- Excursions and nature walks for the whole family
- Visits to educational farms
- The high altitude "The Sounds of the Dolomites" music festival
- Vie ferrate
- Rock Climbing Courses in the rock gym
- Classic climbing on the Dolomites
- International trekking
Choose the activity that's right for you and then stand next to the best!
That's how unforgettable experiences begin.
Staying in one of our affiliate structures? Discover here all the exclusive discounts designed for you